[NEohioPAL] Register For Final Acting By Mistake Classes With William Roudebush Until October!!!

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 12:07:09 PDT 2022

                   ACTING BY MISTAKE - A class taught by: William Roudebush

Below arethe dates for the final two sessions of ACTING BY MISTAKE on ZOOM until October2022. If you wish to enroll please do so as soon as possibleto reserve your slot…ENROLL TODAY!!

CLASSES BEGIN: Sunday June 26th or Tuesday June 28th, from 6:30pm to 9:30pmand run consecutive Sunday’s & Tuesday’s for through July 31stand August 2nd respectively.

LOCATION:  On your computer or I-Phone

COST:  $350 for 6 consecutive 3 hour sessions

CLASS SIZE LIMIT:  8 (You will work every session)

ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practicalguide to auditioning, rehearsing and performance that leads actors to trustthemselves, utilize their fears, create from their mistakes and head toward amore positive process.

To enroll: ContactWilliam Roudebush by email roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT ZOOM:  Every actor should take a moment and look attheir process via Zoom for two reasons: 1. It’s all a close-up. Tricks areclearly revealed. 2. You get a fullplayback of everything you did in every class. You can follow your ownprogress. 3. We work on camera technique.

TESTIMONIALS:

“Bill’suncanny genius is knowing how the actor and the play can work together like aSwiss watch.” William Mastrosimone,playwright.

“For severalyears, I’ve only been partially able to articulate, or utilize, what Bill’sbook, and his teachings have brought right out into the middle of things, whereI have begun to believe they belong, and with blazing clarity. Austin Pendleton, actor, director,playwright & master teacher.

“I loveworking with Bill in his ACTING BY MISTAKE workshops. I’ve been taking hisworkshops for over two years now. He gets us to ‘connect’ with the character inan organic way. He helps us allay the normal fears we have as actors, and ourneed to get it ‘right’, by creating a playful process in which we focus more onthe character’s experience than getting the exact words of the text correct inthe rehearsal process. That is so freeing. I’m feeling much more confident nowin how I approach a character and trust that organic process of developing acharacter.” John Sannuto, Chair, TheatreDepartment, Long Island university.

For background information on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com

For background information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com