[NEohioPAL] Hiring Modern/Contemporary Dancers for our 2022 - 2023 Season! (PAID POSITIONS)

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Mon Jun 20 07:50:56 PDT 2022

Hiring Modern/Contemporary Dancers for our 2022 - 2023 Season!

TMP Company Position

The Movement Project is actively seeking well-rounded dancers with a wide
range of skill sets, including a strong background in modern/contemporary,
ballet, composition, and pedagogy. TMP company members' responsibilities
include (but are not limited to) rehearsals, technique classes,
performances, composition, teaching, outreach engagements, and weekly
administrative duties/roles.

TMP Company Contract

10 - month contract (1-year agreement starting August 22nd, 2022) with
hourly wage, performance stipend, outreach stipend, and company class. The
Movement Project rehearses Mondays & Wednesdays 8:00 - 3:00 pm. Additional
outreach opportunities, art events, and performances are scheduled
throughout the season.

TMP Seasonal Intern Position

The Movement Project is well-rounded dancer with a wide-range of skill
sets, including a strong background in modern/contemporary, ballet,
composition, and pedagogy. TMP seasonal intern responsibilities include
(but are not limited to) rehearsals, technique classes, performances,
composition, teaching, outreach engagements, summer intensive RA and weekly
administrative duties/roles.

TMP Seasonal Intern Contract

Seasonal (Spring, Winter, etc..) contracted stipend based on length of
position and experience.

Want to join our Company → DETAILS BELOW

www.themovementproject.org/audition-notice-2022-2023-season

Any questions please reach out to Rebecca Leuszler co-artistic director at
Rebecca at themovementproject.org