[NEohioPAL] NOTES IN THE NIGHT SINGING AND INSTRUMENT PLAYING OPPORTUNITY

The Luminescent Moon Theatre theluminescentmoon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:27:12 PDT 2022

The Luminescent Moon Theatre will be hosting Notes in the Night on July
30th at 8:00 p.m. to give singers and instrumentalists a chance to share
their talents during an elegant evening at the theatre.

Please prepare a one minute song, acapella or with a track, or bring your
instrument to audition on Sunday, July 10th at 4:30-6:00 p.m..

We will have ONE rehearsal the week before the show!

We would love to have you at auditions. 💙🌙
https://fb.me/e/3s7XzbtcK

--
🤍 Molly Marie 🤍
The Luminescent Moon Theatre 🌙