[NEohioPAL] This Weekend @Imposters Theater - Shows, Workshops, & More!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:51:49 PDT 2022

*This Weekend @Imposters Theater*
*Whoops! A Night of Sketch Comedy*
Friday 06/24 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=51ea68687a&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Join the members of Whoops! For a night of sketch comedy, characters, and
other nonsense!

Featuring Cam Godfrey, Mackenzie Maguire, JT Godfrey, Maria Serra, Nicole
Miller

*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=36d9410934&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.

*If You Build ItAn Improv Workshop with Jo Rou*
Saturday 06/25 4:15-6:15pm $30
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=4b52943f7a&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Learn to set up your improv field of dreams through group scene building,
authentic performance, and living within the environment. We will also work
on how to get out of your head and into the world of the characters you
portray.

*America's Next Top Ted*
Saturday 06/25 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=4966125681&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The improvised Ted Talk show that your parents are raving about at the end
of a long family dinner.

Spend an evening with our talented performers as they improvise their way
through some totally professional Ted Talks on the most important and
heavy-hitting topics you are dying to know more about.

*Jumpstart Your Comedy Writing Workshop with Michael Busch*
Sunday 06/26 3:15-6:15pm $50
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=2d4aa35f84&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Whether you’re focused on stand up, sketch, storytelling, or general
comedic writing, you will walk away with practical ways to get your brain
moving when it feels like it’s stuck in park.

*Improv Night @Forest City Brewery*
Sunday 06/26 7pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=eb66e84afc&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Join us for a night of live improv comedy! Each show features a class
graduation show or a new group, a special guest group, and a set from some
of Cleveland’s top improvisors in The Imposters Society. Each group will
take your suggestion and perform a completely made up, never before seen
show!

But wait, there’s more! Each show is followed by a longform improv jam
featuring YOU! Sign up after the show, and we’ll form mash-up teams that
perform 10-12 minute sets. Get some stage time and work with others in the
community.