[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Performs Patriotic Concert

Joan Fortney joansk8s at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:51:52 PDT 2022

*TRUENORTH CULTURAL ARTS PERFORM PATRIOTIC CONCERT*

*A FREE Concert on June 25 at 7 pm at Bay United Methodist Church*

Bay Village, OH—TrueNorth Cultural Arts will present a Patriotic Concert on
Saturday, June 25 at Bay United Methodist Church.

The TrueNorth Chorale and Chamber Orchestra, under the direction of Richard
Fortney, will present their annual Patriotic Concert on Saturday, June
25th, at 7:00 p.m. at Bay United Methodist Church, 29931 Lake Road. Bay
Village, Ohio. The Concert will be inside in the sanctuary.  The Concert is
open to all, there will be a love offering to help offset costs.

A special tribute will take place for our Armed Services asking all who
have served to stand and be recognized. The concert will recognize the men,
women and family of the armed services, our local police and firemen/women,
and our scouts. The evening will serve as a time of reflection and hope,
celebrating the past, praying for our future, as we celebrate our freedom.

The 40+ musicians will perform patriotic favorites such as America the
Beautiful, Battle Hymn of the Republic, When the Saints Go Marching In,
Stars and Stripes Forever, and God Bless America.

This annual Patriotic Concert brings together favorite American songs and
hymns that reach into the soul, stirring the hearts of its listeners.  The
lyrics are the words that stay with us, the music that leaves us humming,
the thoughts that lifts us, and the inspiration that we seek … truly
celebrating the spirit of America in a truly remarkable way, as we prepare
for Independence Day.

Join us as we celebrate our independence and freedom.

*About TrueNorth Cultural Arts*

TrueNorth is a multidisciplinary arts organization committed to building
and strengthening individuals and communities through the performing,
visual and the literary arts. Our vision is two-fold: To educate, equip,
and empower individuals so they can embrace and succeed in the creative
arts; and to envision and encourage communities where creative arts and art
appreciation flourish. To learn more visit www.tncarts.org.

###

--
*Joan Wojcicki Fortney *