[NEohioPAL] Solon Center for the Arts TRIPLE THREAT CAMP

Cindy Telasa activitieschick2345 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:41:43 PDT 2022

SCA’s popular Triple Threat Theater Camp is open for registration! Come
become a triple threat in music, dance and acting with us!

Students will learn and perform 3-4 musical theater numbers and short
acting scenes. All pieces will be put together in a showcase. Students will
learn to sing act and dance in this camp. Open to ages 9-14 year olds.

For this year we will be performing Friday July 29th at Solon Homedays
around 4pm!  Camp is for eligible 9-14 year olds from 9-4pm! *students need
to pack a lunch daily. Camp will be held the week of July 25th-29th for $240

To sign up today go to our website under Solon Center for the Arts Summer
Camps or click this link here
https://secure.rec1.com/OH/solon-oh/catalog?filter=c2VhcmNoPTE5MTE2OTg=

If you have any questions please give us a call at 440 337 1400. We hope to
see you this summer!