[NEohioPAL] LAST CALL - ad placement to hundreds of local arts supporters

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:49:46 PDT 2022

Looking for a way to reach hundreds of local arts/dance supporters while
also supporting the local dance community?

Cleveland Dance Project's 5 year anniversary gala is July 22 and we still
have some ad space available in our gala program!

Donations are tax-deductible to our 501c3 fiscal sponsor - Cleveland Dance
Project Company:
$100 - business card placement
$200 - 1/2 page ad (4.25h x 5.5w)
$400 - full page ad (8.5hx5.5w), plus social media shout outs, name & logo
on the website with a link to your page.

Please send high quality images in JPG format to
clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com. Ads are due by July 1.

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project