[NEohioPAL] Free Community Yoga

Selena Awesome selena.vicario at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:39:52 PDT 2022

Join Selena Awesome Vicario for Free community yoga classes on Edgewater
beach by the Willow tree.
Gentle, All Levels, Accessible Community Yoga 8:30am-9:15am on Mon. Weds. &
Fridays.

All are welcome to attend. I’m offering these independently as a source of
community mutual aid. (Not affiliated with any studios/ for-profit
entities). Donations are not expected nor collected. Sharing your practice
is a gift. We all deserve to breathe.

This is a gentle practice for connecting with ourselves and our community.
The style and practice will vary based upon the desires of the present
participants.

Bring a blanket/mat/towel and water bottle. We practice on the grass by the
bike path and the Willow tree. This is an accessible practice for all,
including folks in wheelchairs (also welcoming Non-native English
speakers). Experienced yoga practitioners & beginners encouraged to join.
Families and friends are welcome to join. (Children with a supervising
adult are welcome).

You are welcome and supported here. These are accessible to anyone of any
ability level and designed to be inclusive and accessible.

Contact Selenaaewsomeyoga at gmail.com with questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

~Selena Awesome Vicario