[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Cleveland Play House's holiday production of Light It Up!

Casting casting at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Jul 1 08:25:01 PDT 2022

CLEVELAND PLAY HOUSE OPEN CASTING FOR REMOUNT OF

ORIGINAL HOLIDAY MUSICAL

LIGHT IT UP!

Cleveland Play House (CPH) is casting for our 2022 remount of the holiday production, Light It Up!, by Jason Michael Webb and Lelund Durond Thompson, which received its world premiere here in 2021. The production will be directed and choreographed by Christopher Windom; our Associate Director / Choreographer is Natalie Lomonte; our Music Director is Keith Williams; our out-of-town Casting Director is Judith Bowman.

Both AEA and non-AEA actors – as well as local and out-of-town actors - will be considered for this production, which will be on a LORT/AEA Contract (Category B).

PRODUCTION DATES

Rehearsals begin Tuesday, November 8th, and will be held in-person at CPH’s rehearsal spaces, located on the fifth floor of the Middough building.

Performances are 7-8 shows a week from Saturday, December 3rd - Thursday, December 22nd. Performances will take place in-person at the Allen Theatre, located in the Playhouse Square complex.

AUDITION INFORMATION

Auditions will be held in person on Monday, July 18th (3:00-7:00 PM) and Tuesday, July 19th (10:00 AM-2:00 PM) on the fifth floor of the Middough building, at 1901 East 13th Street in downtown Cleveland.

For more information about the production, available roles, audition materials and instructions to schedule an audition, please visit https://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/casting