[NEohioPAL] Need rehearsal/performance space for next season?

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:48:28 PDT 2022

Hello Artists and Arts Organizations!

Need rehearsal/ performance space for next season?

The Cultural Arts Center <https://www.discipleschristian.org/about> at
Disciples Church (DCC) has converted our 30,000 sq ft building into
flexible space specifically for artists and arts organizations. We offer
affordable rental space for rehearsals, performances and studio space in
many areas of the building. Spaces include our 500 person-capacity main
stage performance space, a more intimate stage room (capacity 75) and
beautiful chapel (capacity 75). We have classrooms galore, a piano lab on
site and a marley dance floor in our spacious fellowship hall!

We also offer FREE space for youth arts programming (read more here!)
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/youth-arts>

If you'd like to take a tour or get to know more about our community
Cultural Arts initiative, email Amanda at amanda at discipleschristian.org.

Happy Summer!

Amanda Powell
413.949.3366
Soprano, www.amandapowell.info
Adjunct Professor of Voice, School of Music, Cleveland State University
<http://www.csuohio.edu/class/music/amandapowell>
Director of Music and Worship, Disciples Christian Church
<http://www.discipleschristian.org>