[NEohioPAL] SCA Presents Flat Stanley Jr tomorrow and Friday!

Cindy Telasa activitieschick2345 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:31:56 PDT 2022

Help us fill the SCA Theater!

SCA’s Summer 2022 Musical Theater Workshop performance of Flat Stanley Jr.
opens next week! Our students have worked extremely hard and we want to
pack the house!

To purchase tickets guests will have to go to our website at
http://www.solonarts.org and click the third navy blue button in the middle
of the page that says “Buy Tickets”

This will prompt you to our ticketing website arts-people. All tickets will
be assigned seating and you can pick your seats. Purchasing tickets ahead
of time is recommended incase shows have the potential to sell out. There
is no limit on how many tickets families can buy as SCA is open to full
capacity in the theater space.

SCA Flat Stanley Jr tickets are $8 each and show dates are Thursday July
7th at 4pm & at 7pm as well as Friday July 8th at 4pm. Show is about 60-70
minutes long.