[NEohioPAL] Seeking Female Spokesperson for Video Promos

Ansley Valentine ansleyvalentine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:03:37 PDT 2022

We will be shooting short spokesperson video promos to showcase four to
five new Komy Mirror products. The spokesperson will be filmed in an office
environment. The finished videos will be of various lengths from 15 seconds
to 1 minute. Mostly, the text will be brief product descriptions done as
direct address to the camera.

Interested actors should submit a headshot and a short YouTube video with
the following text: "Our mirrors are useful in many environments including
offices, and hospitals. With our mirrors, you will never have collisions
again."

Send audition video links and photos to ansleyvalentine at gmail.com by
Saturday, July 9.

PRODUCTION COMPANY: Ansley Valentine Productions Ltd

PROJECT NAME/CLIENT: KOMY MIRRORS USA

PROJECT TYPE:  ON-CAMERA

PROJECT UNION STATUS: NON-UNION

PROJECT USAGE TERMS:  Usage would be in perpetuity. Videos will play on
YouTube, Facebook, other social media, Amazon, and the company website.

PROJECT RATE FOR TALENT:

   - Female-presenting Speaking $400 for Half-Day (4 hours max)
   - Male-presenting Non-Speaking Extra $250 for Half-Day (4 hours max)

SHOOT LOCATION:   Location TBA in Cleveland or Canton.

SHOOT DATE:  Will be the week of July 11th depending on the availability of
client, talent, and location. Scheduling around talent availability is a
priority.

Best regards,

Ansley Valentine

Cellphone: (330) 347-1519