[NEohioPAL] VOCALIST AND MUSICIAN VARIETY SHOW

The Luminescent Moon Theatre theluminescentmoon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:34:14 PDT 2022

The Luminescent Moon Theatre will be hosting Notes in the Night on July
30th at 8:00 p.m. to give singers and instrumentalists a chance to share
their talents during an elegant evening at the theatre. We will offer live
music and snacks and drinks!

Please prepare a one minute song, acapella or with a track, or prepare your
instrument performance to audition! Auditions can be scheduled by emailing
theluminescentmoon at gmail.com or calling 234-348-2022!

We will have ONE rehearsal the week before the show! This rehearsal is
based on the cast's schedule!

We are located at 84 N Portage Street Doylestown Ohio 44230!

Below is a link to the original auditions which have past yet we still want
to include more talent so please do not hesitate to reach out if you are
interested! We would love to see your talents! 💙🌙
https://fb.me/e/3s7XzbtcK
--
🤍 Molly Marie 🤍
The Luminescent Moon Theatre 🌙