[NEohioPAL] Sweeney Todd - Equity and Non-Equity Submissions

Dane CT Leasure dane at rubbercitytheatre.com
Mon Jul 11 14:17:19 PDT 2022

Sweeney Todd- Auditions [Equity Mainstage]
*CONTRACT*
SPT $344 weekly minimum (SPT 2)
Non-Union Actors will be paid a stipend.
*SEEKING*
Equity actors for roles in SWEENEY TODD (see breakdown on our website:
www.rubbercitytheatre.com/auditions--employment).
Local actors are encouraged to submit.
We are seeking fully vaccinated and boosted actors for this production.
RCT has engaged with a qualified Intimacy Director to work with all actors.
The Intimacy Director will work with the actors to create moments of
kissing and/or embracing that work within the actors’ boundaries. We may
discover other moments of casual or familial intimacy between characters
(e.g. casual touching, embracing) that work within the boundaries of each
actor.
*SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS*
Please prepare a brief cut of a song in the style of the show along with a
monologue. You may also use the accompaniment at
https://www.rubbercitytheatre.com/auditions-- employment.html
Please email your video submission as an unlisted link along with your
headshot/resume and preferred role to casting at rubbercitytheatre.com.
Deadline: July 18th at 5:00pm.
*PERSONNEL Viewing Auditions:*
Dane CT Leasure, Director/Executive Artistic Director Anthony Trifiletti,
Music Director
*OTHER DATES*
First Rehearsal: Aug. 9th
Tech: August 30th
Opening: Sept 2
Closing: Sept. 10 Performances are 9/2-3 @7:30pm, 9/4 @2:30pm; 9/8-10
@7:30pm.
*OTHER*
www.rubbercitytheatre.com
Equity’s contracts prohibit discrimination. Equity is committed to
diversity and encourages all its employers to engage in a policy of equal
employment opportunity designed to promote a positive model of inclusion.
As such, Equity encourages performers of all ethnicities, gender
identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to submit.