[NEohioPAL] Health Show Guest Needed

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 18:05:13 PDT 2022

Hi All,
We are back to taping the health show "Mind, Body, & Spirit" in studio at Community Focus TV and are looking for guests! (Formerly Cable 9)
Do you have a health and wellness or similar topic that you may want to be interviewed about? If yes, please email  your ideas to kmmk816 at yahoo.com. We are taping Saturday July 23rd at Community Focus TV at 885 Highland Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056.
After the taping and once your segment is edited, you will get a link to your interview to use in any way you like to promote yourself.  Interview segments are about 6-8 minutes long. We can edit in any video footage or photos that might add to your segment. Your interview will air on Community Focus TV on Spectrum Cable and on the Community Focus website and app.
Some idea topics are:
Nutrition topicsFitness TopicsWellnessMeditationHeart HealthSharing information about a non-profitPet careSenior HealthLife Changing EventsSporting eventsWeight Loss Success StoriesOr any other topic related to health & wellness
Looking forward to hearing from those interested.
Karen Kawolics