[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Horror Fest Returns--Opportunities for filmmakers, screenwriters, volunteers, judges, sponsors, and vendors

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:20:16 PDT 2022

*Cleveland Horror Fest <http://clevelandhorror.com> *returns with new
dates--this *December 2nd - 4th* at *Atlas Cinemas in Shaker Square*!

This three day event will showcase independent horror films from around the
world (feature films, shorts, and everything in between), playing on two
screens throughout the event weekend. We are also accepting horror genre
screenplays of all lengths for our screenplay competition–top screenplay
submissions will be showcased as a directed table read during the festival.

In addition, we’re lining up some great workshops and fun events, covering
topics like screenwriting, special effects, distribution/sales agents, and
movie trivia. Come out for the whole weekend, or pick and choose which
events you’d like to attend–just be prepared for plenty of great horror,
and a fun time for all!

Films and screenplays will be judged by a panel of industry professionals
for a variety of awards.

Submissions for films and screenplays are currently open via FilmFreeway
<https://filmfreeway.com/ClevelandHorrorFest>. Get more details on dates,
deadlines, and submission fees at https://clevelandhorror.com/submit.

Do you have some film or horror-related merch or services to sell or
promote? There are a limited number of vendor tables available--get more
info here <https://clevelandhorror.com/vendors/>.

We're currently seeking volunteers to help out in a variety of areas both
before and during the festival. In addition, we're seeking volunteer
judges. Info and application forms for each can be found here
<https://clevelandhorror.com/volunteer/>.

Finally, we are also seeking financial support through sponsorships and
donations. Sponsors donate cash, goods/services, and/or swag in exchange
for logo placement on our website, in emails, on screen during festival
screening events, in our festival program, and more. In addition, sponsors
are mentioned in official press releases, email blasts, and on our social
media channels. Level of publicity is commensurate to value of sponsorship.
If you'd like to sponsor this year's event, get more info here
<https://clevelandhorror.com/sponsor/>.

We are also accepting donations in any amount, to be used for operating
expenses and/or additional programming throughout the year. And because our
producing organization, the Cleveland Film Collective, is a 501c3
nonprofit, your donation may be tax deductible.* Help support the festival
here <https://clevelandhorror.com/donate/>.

For more information on Cleveland Horror Fest and this year's event, sign
up for our email list on our website at http://clevelandhorror.com.

*Brian Bowers*
Festival Director - Cleveland Horror Fest
w: clevelandhorror.com e: brian at clevelandhorror.com

**See your tax advisor for more details. Donations may be tax-deductible;
sponsorships typically are not. *