[NEohioPAL] WEDDING SERVICE MUSIC, ANY VENUE.

JT Smith jt.s233 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 14:10:38 PDT 2022

July 16, 2022
Hello Brides and everyone,
My name is Geri Smith and I am a pianist/organist/ vocalist and I would love to play your
wedding service music at any venue.  You can choose your music and I can send you a
list of traditional wedding music.  I can also recommend  additional musicians.  I have played
services in Catholic, Lutheran, Episcopal, and Methodist churches and in hotels.
I am a member of the Cleveland Federation of Musicians, Local 4.
Please contact me at mzp.3 at yahoo.com.
Thank you.Geri Smith
Master of Music degreeK-12 Music Teacher