[NEohioPAL] Call for Performers for 2022-2023

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sun Jul 17 08:31:05 PDT 2022

Hello AllIf you've worked with me over the years you know its fiercely important to me that performers are fairly compensated for your time and talent. That's more important now more than ever after the hit everyone took during the shutdown.So help me help make that happen. I am looking to book performers of all kinds, in various venues, possibly beginning as early as Fall 2022 but definitely for 2023.  Music, poetry, staged readings, improv all are welcome.Anything serving the current needs of equity, diversity and inclusion as well as outside the box ideas are especially welcome, but all will be reviewed.
If interested send the following to margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
   - A summary of what you do

   - Availability in terms of timing and geography
   - A video or audio clip of what you do.
   - Your ideal fee as grant deadlines are coming up and these can be written in the application.
 Only applications that meet all these criteria will be considered. Please submit as quickly as possible so I can     potentially get you in on an early August grant application!No phone calls please!Looking forward to hearing from many of you.Margaret

| Margaret Reardon
Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC  |

|    216-272-4277 |

|    margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com   |