[NEohioPAL] Sets, Props and Costumes

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 16:43:29 PDT 2022

Dearest friends in the N.E. Ohio Theater Community,
As most of you know, after creating/founding Beachwood Community Theater 40
years ago it will no longer continue under my direction.  I have 40 years
worth of Costumes, Props and Gorgeous Scenery that will soon need to find
new homes.
Ideally, I’d like to donate much of the costumes and props.
In regards to our sets, I’d love to find another local theater that has
ample storage space and keep them all together.
I’m not hanging up my top hat or folding my jazz hands just yet!
  I’d love to share our sets and use them when I can.
I have complete sets for The Sound Of Music, Seussical, The Wizard of Oz,
You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Matilda, Shrek, Into The Woods, Beauty
and the Beast, Mary Poppins and others.
If you may know of another theater with a large storage facility please
have them contact me or if you’re interested in renting or storing any of
our pieces I’d love to hear from you.
I haven’t committed to my ‘Second Act’ just yet but I’ll keep everyone
posted when my first auditions roll around!
Sending much love and gratitude to all those who have touched my life in so
many wonderful ways!

Warmest,

Jill