[NEohioPAL] Dance Company AUDITIONS 8/6

Heather Dennen heatherdennen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:40:07 PDT 2022

ARE YOU READY FOR A DIFFERENT DANCE EXPERIENCE??

The BW CAS Dance Company is a comprehensive dance program for serious dancers and students, age 6-18, looking to build their technical skill set. Our goal is to give students the highest quality education in multiple dance genres and create the most well-rounded dancer possible. Dance Company works as a bridge to the dance industry, preparing serious students to reach their fullest potential. Participants can expect small class settings, personalized critiques, and focused instruction.

The BW CAS Dance Company works as a team. Participants have the benefit of well-rounded training with other students who share a similar work ethic and passion. Personalized curriculum tracks allow company members to focus on their individual goals with the support of an exemplary faculty and fellow dancers. This unique structure allows dancers to work cohesively and build lifelong friendships with their fellow company members!

The Dance Company curriculum is specifically designed to be well rounded and comprehensive. The curriculum mirrors the ever-evolving scope of the dance world and empowers our dancers to be relevant, knowledgeable and employable in the current dance landscape.

We train dancers on and beyond the dance floor. Company dancers set personal goals and are assisted in taking the steps needed to achieve these goals. Anatomy and kinesiology training are studied throughout our classes, so students are educated in proper technique, injury prevention and recovery methods to keep them dancing for many years to come.

Expert faculty guide the Dance Company students using their own blend of professional, yet relatable, experience. Dance Company faculty focus on the dancer as whole artist and place emphasis on the mindset, confidence, work ethic and joy for each individual dancer.

The Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School is committed to providing Dance Company with meaningful performance opportunities throughout the season. These performances will be specifically designed to let the dancers push the boundaries of their artistry, have first-hand experience in a professional performance environment and give the dancers unique opportunities they could not have anywhere else.

Come experience a dance program focused on celebrating dancers uniqueness, personal goals, and celebrating their individual achievements!

For more information, and to sign up to audition, please visit www.bw.edu/casdance <http://www.bw.edu/casdance> .

Have questions?? Email Dance Director, Heather Dennen, at hdennen at bw.edu <mailto:hdennen at bw.edu> .