[NEohioPAL] Choreographer Call - due Saturday

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:37:03 PDT 2022

Cleveland Dance Project is accepting choreographer applications for our
Season 10 Showcase! We encourage a diversity of styles, levels, and
abilities in our all adult dance show. Deadline to apply is this Saturday
at 11:59pm. Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.

Choreographers are expected to produce a short group work under 4 minutes,
and will hold weekly 90 minute rehearsals in the fall culminating in a show
on December 3 at Cleveland Heights High School. Dancers are cast into
pieces at our placement auditions on August 28. Rehearsal time is paid for
& arranged by CDP. Choreographers are compensated with free CDP tuition if
they choose to dance in other pieces, as well as free professional video
footage of their piece.

Application is at www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreoapp. Feel free to
e-mail us with any questions.

Anna Cerveny