[NEohioPAL] Creative Graphic Design/Instagram/Social Media Services Available :)

gigi george gigigirlfree at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 20:40:42 PDT 2022

Hello!
Are you interested in/looking to make an Instagram profile for your business/restaurant/production/cafe/project? Or maybe you already have one, yet could use a hand posting to it?
We can help with that! :)
~ A one month Instagram feed ~
We can set up your account and post for you for a month! This would include:
- Your first 20 posts- Posting for you for a whole month- Making posts, tagging, using your content. Though if you want custom made content, we could work out something =) it could cost a bit more

Or if you need a website created (3-page initial start up, showcasing your product/services/persona).
Can also help with visual design projects, and can send on some samples :)
Graphic Designer/Graduate/Designers taking on some extra gigs :)
Contact us for reasonable rates :) Serious inquiries only please.
Follow this fun link to contact us with any inquiries! :)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_kjSuz6zIV9UK-_NFhNmLmVJD8vcZVuCYtd1jZWFNCw/edit