[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS 8/6 BW Community Arts School Dance Company

Heather Dennen heatherdennen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:29:51 PDT 2022

ARE YOU READY FOR A DIFFERENT DANCE EXPERIENCE??

Here are just 5 things that set the CAS Dance Company apart!

BRIDGE TO THE INDUSTRY

Dance Company training gives dancers access to elite technical training, enhanced artistic development, and meaningful performance opportunities all specially designed to take dancer's to the next level - whatever their goals may be!

COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM

Dance Company Dancers take weekly class in multiple dance genres to give every dancer the well rounded training they need to be successful within the dance world.

TRAINING ON AND BEYOND THE DANCE FLOOR

Workshops and meaningful performance opportunities give dancers the opportunity to train as a complete artist. Our dancer's gain knowledge in anatomy, kinesiology, nutrition, audition prep, recovery, and get exposure working with composers, live musicians, videographers and more!

A PROGRAM FOCUSED ON YOU!!

The unique Dance Company model focuses on the individual goals of every dancer. YOU are unique and our program celebrates your individuality, your personal aspirations and interests, and the fantastic artist you are.

Our knowledgeable and nurturing faculty foster a non-competitve environment where you will thrive celebrating your achievements every step of the way!

Dancers age 6-18 are invited to see all that makes the CAS Dance Company a different kind of dance experience! Visit bw.edu/casdance for all Dance Company information

For more information, and to sign up to audition, please visit www.bw.edu/casdance .

Have questions?? Email Dance Director, Heather Dennen, at hdennen at bw.edu .