[NEohioPAL] Acting and Voice coaching

elrachel345 elrachel345 at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 11:03:18 PDT 2022

I provide individual acting and voice coaching for actors and vocalists of any age and any genre. I cater my work to your specific needs without the use of a structured curriculum.  I teach method acting,  and provide biomechanical voice training as well as voice therapy to those having vocal problems. I am cross trained as a professional actor, director, and speech pathologist.  Please take a moment to view my website at Ellenfriedmaninc.net.  Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.  Ellen Friedman Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone