[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater This Weekend - Shows, Jams, & Workshops!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:49:40 PDT 2022

*This Weekend @Imposters Theater*
*This Improvised Life*
Friday 08/05 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=a912193f1a&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This Improvised Life combines some of Cleveland's best storytellers with
some of Cleveland's best improvisers to give you a blend of comedy,
spontaneity, and heart you won't find anywhere else in town.
*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=3c8b4b6ddb&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity.
*Take Up Space: An Improv Workshop for Women with Deena Nyer Mendlowitz*
Sunday 08/07 3:15pm $30
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b8d15196ec&e=8aeda9a7f9>
For woman improvisers only, a workshop that encourages strong choices, big
moves, and owning the stage. We'll do exercises, scenes, and sets where we
stretch ourselves and challenge our comfort zone all in a supportive and
fun environment.
*Improv Night @Forest City Brewery*
Sunday 08/07 7pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=89a88c4a2d&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Join us for a night of improv from some of Imposter's top performers,
followed by a long form jam where YOU can get on stage!
*Have a friend who likes comedy? Forward them this email!*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=f40bb77487&e=8aeda9a7f9>