[NEohioPAL] Role of George at Cassidy Theatre

Marc C. Howard marc.c.howard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:02:06 PDT 2022

The Cassidy Theatre is in need to fill the role of George in their
production of *The Drowsy Chaperone. *
Interested parties please contact the director at marc.c.howard at gmail.com
Performances; October 14 – 23, 2022
George – Male – Character Age 35-50 – Vocal Tenor F3-Bb4 - Robert’s anxious
best man. He is loyal, sincere, and nervous. Makes looking out for Robert’s
interests his top priority so that the wedding will come off without a
hitch. Should be able to tap. Sings: Fancy Dress, Cold Feets, Show Off,
Toledo Surprise, Bride's Lament, I Do, I Do in the Sky, As We Stumble Along
(Reprise)