[NEohioPAL] Need affordable performance, rehearsal or studio space?

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:43:03 PDT 2022

Dear Arts Colleagues and Friends,

Looking for an amazing 450-500 seat venue to host performances? (The
acoustic is AMAZING!) Need a place to get your youth arts education program
off the ground? Need rehearsal or studio space?

The Cultural Arts Center at Disciples Church
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/about> (Cleveland Heights)
has renovated our 30,000 sqft. building into flexible space for community
arts. We are offering FREE space to organizations that meet our mission to
offer youth arts programming in the community, and affordable rental space
for rehearsals and performances for all arts organizations.

You can view photos of our main performance spaces at our website
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/space-renta> and read about rental
prices and information. We've already got fantastic groups booked into
2023, so come check out our spaces and get on our calendar! We would love
to host you! For more information or to schedule a tour, write to
amanda at discipleschristian.org.

*Disciples Church <https://www.discipleschristian.org> is a progressive,
multi-cultural and social-justice focused community with a mission to
support youth arts education and local artists.*

Amanda Powell
413.949.3366
Soprano, www.amandapowell.info
Adjunct Professor of Voice, School of Music, Cleveland State University
<http://www.csuohio.edu/class/music/amandapowell>
Director of Music and Worship, Disciples Christian Church
<http://www.discipleschristian.org>