[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Something Rotten at Hudson Players

Michelle Dolciato meesh1170 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 08:42:26 PDT 2022

AUDITION ANNOUNCEMENT – Something Rotten!

Due to our show being postponed last winter,we have some new opportunities to join the cast now!

We will be auditioning on Sunday, August 28,and Monday, August 29 at 7pm for specific roles thathave been left vacant during our transition to our newest time slot.

Roles available:

Minstrel

Bea Bottom

Lord Clapham

Shakespeare

Ensemble – tapping is a PLUS

Please come prepared with a 16-32 measurepiece of music to perform.  Accompanist will beprovided.  Movement will be taught during the audition.

Director: Claudia Lillibridge

Music Director: Ron Jones

Choreographer: Conni Fleming

Performances will be held: October 28, 29;November 4,5,6*,11,12,13*,18,19

Curtain time:8pm

*Sunday, November 6 and 14, special 2pmmatinees

**COVID Protocol: We will be requiringproof of vaccination prior to auditioning for Something Rotten

The Hudson Players is a volunteer communitytheater

41 S.Oviatt St. Hudson, OH 44236 at the Barlow Community Center
Questions:info at hudsonplayers.com website: www.hudsonplayers.com