[NEohioPAL] AUDITION NOTICE - "Bedtime Stories" - Gates Mills Players

drfant at gmail.com drfant at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:36:36 PDT 2022

The Gates Mills Players Fall Production for 2022 will be "Bedtime Stories
(As Told By Our Dad) (Who Messed Them Up)".

We are looking for a cast for this FAMILY FRIENDLY play by Ed Monk.

Play Production Dates:  November 11,12,13,18,19 2022 at the Gates Mills
Community House.

6 W, 4 M, 16 Any (12-31 actors possible: 6-27 W, 4-25 M)  3 Kids parts
available.

It's Dad's turn to tell his three rambunctious kids their bedtime stories,
but when he gets fuzzy on the details, the classics get creative: a prince
with a snoring problem spices up The Princess and The Pea, The Boy Who Cried
Wolf cries dinosaur instead, and Rumpelstiltskin helps turn all that pesky
gold into straw. You may think you know your fairy tales, but not the way
Dad tells them.

AUDITION DATES:   August 29th, 30th, September 1st

AUDTION LOCATION:  Gates Mills Community House

AUDITION TIMES:  7-9PM

The director for this play will be:  Jim Stafford.  You may contact him for
any additional Information.

Phone: 440-539-7403

Email: jim_stafford at progressive.com <mailto:jim_stafford at progressive.com>

You may also contact us through our website:  GatesMillsPlayers.com