[NEohioPAL] THIS THURSDAY! Young Filmmakers Academy Red Carpet Premiere Tickets

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 07:15:30 PDT 2022

The Young Filmmakers Academy RED CARPET PREMIERE is an annual extravaganza
and the highlight of the year. After weeks of hard work and dedication by
both the students and the staff, this event is a celebration of that hard
work. It's a night to showcase the films made by the students and to honor
the excellence of these future Spielbergs.

This year for the first time we will be honoring not only the ADVANCED
SUMMER PROJECT but also the BEGINNERS WORKSHOP as well as several films
made by our 8 WEEK FILM SCHOOL STUDENTS.
ABOUT THE FILMS

This year's lineup includes 5 films made by our talented students in the
past year. The feature film STAR PLAYER, written and produced by the 2022
Advanced Summer Workshop, WITH GREAT POWER, Produced by our Summer 2022
Beginners Film Workshop and 3 films by our 8 Week Film School Students.

Written and directed by students ages 12-17, Star Player tells the story of
a teenage alien who crash lands on earth and joins the high school baseball
team. Will he lead them to the championship or will his identity be
revealed and the town turn against him?

*WHEN: THURSDAY, AUGUST 18 at 7pm (doors open at 6)*

*WHERE: SARI FELDMAN AUDITORIUM AT CUYAHOGA COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY IN PARMA*

*TICKETS: https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/red-carpet
<https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/red-carpet>*

*COME SUPPORT THE KIDS AND THIS NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION!*