[NEohioPAL] Fun with Foundations of Acting- 2 day workshop!

Lauren Mathis lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Aug 15 13:14:44 PDT 2022

Fun with Foundations of Acting!
Saturday and Sunday, August 20th - August 21st
10 A.M - 1 P.M.
$250 *Payment Plan Available*
Weathervane Playhouse

Grounded in Stanislavski's system, in this workshop we will explore through various exercises and games the connection between relaxation, imagination and behavior in our endeavor to tell stories truthfully under imaginary circumstances.  Students must be dressed in neutral clothing that allows freedom of movement. There is no need to have any prepared material.

About your instructor: Eve Michelson- Bianco has over 30 years of experience which consist of many shows on stage, some on-camera and voice-over work in national commercials, and the narrator of over 60 audiobooks with Hachette Publishing! She utilizes a holistic approach, which helped her developed a system that marries breath and vocal expression with physical and imaginative freedom, encouraging engagement of the whole self to connect thought and action without strain and tension.  She believes that teaching from a protective and nurturing place, while maintaining demanding expectations allows for a fun and safe environment where students can freely explore in concert with a rigor this industry demands.

Class is limited to sixteen people.

Learn more and Register here: https://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/fall-adult-classes-2022

Lauren Mathis
Education Director, Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 x35
She/Her/Hers