[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts' Open Houses: Friday & Saturday!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:36:52 PDT 2022

Dance Arts by Regina invites you to join us for our annual Open House
events! Visit our beautiful studio spaces, meet our instructors, learn
about our amazing programs and get your child(ren) set up for a wonderful
year of dance classes.

Refreshments will be served and there will be a selection of consignment
dancewear to browse, too

TREMONT: FRIDAY 8/19 5-8 PM
2431 W. 5th St., Cleveland, Ohio
NORTH ROYALTON: SAT. 8/20 12-3
10670 Royalton Rd., N Royalton, Ohio

More information about Dance Arts can be found at our website,
www.danceartsbyregina.com!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>