[NEohioPAL] A "Healing Arts" Preview Promo

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:58:54 PDT 2022

Hello, Friends, Colleagues and Arts Supporters . . .

Judy Allen and I are pleased to announce our upcoming *“Wake Up to Healing
Arts: Using Performance and Media for Direction, Hope, Health, *
*and Total Well-being”* project.
Take a look at the video  https://youtu.be/natS9AjhKLQ   to learn about
"Healing Arts,"  the plays, the mental health professionals and the
performing artists.
Staged readings will be Sept. 10, 7:00 P. Eric Schmeidl, Director.
Location, TBD. Interviews with mental health professionals, and healing
vocal and instrumental music, poetry, dance, etc., on YouTube.
Also, when you go to the website, www.wualstudio.org, we'd appreciate a
donation, any amount,  to help us present the project.

Sue Johnson, SAG/AFTRA

Director, Wake Up And Live's Actors Studio (WUAL)

Producer, "Wake Up And Live With the Arts"

wualstudio at gmail.com

www.wualstudio.org