[NEohioPAL] Auditions - North Coast Men's Chorus - Sunday, September 11 & 18 at 6:00 PM

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Fri Aug 19 05:02:24 PDT 2022

AUDITIONS

NORTH COAST MEN'S CHORUS

SUNDAY, September 11 & 18 at 6:00 PM
Middleburg Heights Community United Church of Christ
7165 Big Creek Pkwy, Middleburg Heights, OH

Come be a part of something special and join the North Coast Men's Chorus.
If you have a passion for creating music, you may find the North Coast Men's
Chorus is where you belong. We are a volunteer group and we welcome
individuals who can sing TTBB voice parts and are supportive of the LGBTQ+
community.

You do not need to prepare an audition piece and voice placements will take
place on Sunday, September 11 & 18 at 6:00 PM with rehearsals immediately
following. Our first concert of our 35th Season is December 10 & 11 at the
Maltz Performing Arts Center. For more details contact
<mailto:membership at ncmchorus.org> membership at ncmchorus.org

The North Coast Men's Chorus is open to men, whether gay, bi, or straight,
whether cis- or transgender, and to non-binary singers who can sing in the
appropriate range for a TTBB chorus.  www.ncmchorus.org
<http://www.ncmchorus.org>

Bryan Fetty

bryan at richcole.net <mailto:bryan at richcole.net>