[NEohioPAL] HIRING!!! Dance Instructor

Heather Dennen heatherdennen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:09:45 PDT 2022

The Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School dance department is looking for an experienced dance educator to add to their 2022-2023 season. CAS values instructors with competitive pay, professional development opportunties, and a positive environment where educators can grow!

The Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School Dance Department trains dancers to have solid technical foundations, a passion for the arts, positive self-expression, and confidence. Our professional approach ensures each student receives comprehensive dance training in an environment that supports personal achievement, discipline, friendship, teamwork, positive attitude, creativity, kindness, and respect. The dance curriculum is designed to train all ages, skillsets, and confidence levels to achieve their greatest potential whether their goals are professional or personal growth. Classes for adults and seniors are also offered throughout the year.

Ideal candidates will have experience in a classroom setting, or a combination of significant professional experience and education. CAS Dance Instructors are energetic, engaging, and foster strong relationships with CAS students. Weekday evening availability (Monday-Thursday) is required; Saturday morning availability is preferred but not required. This position primarily focuses on instructing students ages 6-18; experience with adults and seniors is a plus.

To Apply:

Submit a cover letter and resume for priority consideration. Position will remain open until filled. We offer competitive pay based on experience. To apply please visit: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4ca93b73-7ad8-4b7e-9865-fba9ae4e8e47&ccId=9200344927168_2&jobId=439543&lang=en_US&source=CC4Our Dance Department: