[NEohioPAL] Weathervane's Fall Theatre Academy 2022

Lauren Mathis lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Aug 22 09:39:36 PDT 2022

Join us for our Fall Theatre Academy 2022!
Through our classes here at Weathervane Playhouse, we encourage students to think outside of the box and use their imaginations to explore, create, learn, and grow. Our classes allow students to gain an understanding and appreciation for the art of theatre while they develop into artists and build confidence that can be translated from the stage to their everyday lives. It is also our goal to provide each and every student with a positive experience that they can cherish for years to come.

The fall session will be 10 weeks long starting Saturday, September 17th through November 19th. Classes will end with a final presentation on November 19th for students to showcase what they learned!  Classes offered are for ages 5-17 including acting, musical theatre, improv, directing, and tech classes.

Learn more and Register: https://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/fall-theatre-academy-2022

Contact:
Lauren Mathis, Education Director
330-836-2626 x35
lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com>

Lauren Mathis
Education Director, Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 x35
She/Her/Hers