[NEohioPAL] Weathervane's Acting for Adults class

Lauren Mathis lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Wed Aug 24 07:14:57 PDT 2022

Calling all actors 18 and up! Join us this Fall for our Acting for Adults class.

Acting for Adults
Wednesdays, September 21st-October 26th
6:00-7:00 p.m.
$100.00 *Payment Plan Available*
Whether you're looking to hone your acting skills, gain some confidence, or just have some fun, our adult acting class is perfect for you! Our experienced and passionate instructors will teach you the basics of acting, improvisation, movement, and scene studies. You'll also learn how to develop your own unique character. And best of all, our supportive environment is perfect for all experience levels. So come join us for an unforgettable experience!

About your instructor: Tyron Hoisten is a creative thinker who relies on writing,  video, art, and design to convey stories. While initially an actor and a playwright, Tyron has evolved into a true jack-of-all-trades, exploring innovative storytelling that blends tech and design to engage audiences with fresh experiences.

Learn more and register: https://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/fall-adult-classes-2022

Contact:
Lauren Mathis Education Director, Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 x35
lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:lmathis at weathervaneplayhouse.com>
She/Her/Hers