[NEohioPAL] Dancer auditions Sunday

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:19:53 PDT 2022

CALLING ALL DANCERS, ages 18+, from the professional to the
beginner, looking for a fun performance opportunity, chance to train, and
meet new people:

Come out for Cleveland Dance Project's tenth OPEN CALL placement auditions,
all levels of dance experience welcome. Auditions are Sunday Aug 28, at the
Pivot Center, broken down into levels (beginner- advanced/professional). We
do our best to place everyone who attends in at least one piece.

More details at our Facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/3sgO7DdGT

Check out our 20 choreographers, a little about each piece, and rehearsal
schedule at: www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreographers

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project