[NEohioPAL] Kent Trumbull Theatre Sips & Scripts for 9/7: Hardly Strictly Love

Kildow, Eric ekildow at kent.edu
Thu Aug 25 08:54:39 PDT 2022

Dear Friend and Patrons,

Our popular Sips & Scripts Play reading series, a collaboration with Modern Methods Brewing Company, is back for the 2022/2023 school year!  Each month, we will be reading a brand new plays from a local or regional playwright.  Sepember's reading is of Hardly Strictly Love by Joey Bauer.

Doors open at 7pm and the reading will commence at 7:30pm.  The venue is the taproom of Modern Methods Brewing Company in Dave Grohl Alley in downtown Warren, Ohio.  We recommend parking either on the square downtown or in the parking deck.  For those unfamiliar with downtown Warren, Dave Grohl alley is one block south of the courthouse square downtown.  There is no parking in the alley itself.  Onstreet parking is free after 6pm.  We recommend checking W. Market Street, S. Park Ave, or Main Ave SW.  The door to the brewery is under the BRITE Innovation Light display.

Come enjoy a new script in a relaxed atmosphere, get to know the author, and support the arts in the beginning of the process.  For more information see: https://www.facebook.com/events/617719730056224.  Call our box office at 330.675.8887 or email trumbullboxoffice at kent.edu<mailto:trumbullboxoffice at kent.edu> for more information.

Best,

Eric S. Kildow, Associate Professor & Program Director
School of Theatre and Dance
Kent State University at Trumbull

"We are all ancestors in training." -Larissa Fasthorse