[NEohioPAL] Audition: Dover Players new "twistery" play, The Boyfriend --- Prime Role (male) and Featured Role (female) Needed

Linda Little lslittle at breezelineohio.net
Fri Aug 26 10:29:08 PDT 2022

EVENT: Audition Notice for Dover Players new "twistery" play, The Boyfriend

Award-winning local playwright, Greg Lavelle, from Dover Players Community Theater, has 2 choice roles for a new “twistery” play, “The Boyfriend”, to be performed in North Olmsted October 20 (preview) 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 and November 4 and 5.

Needed: Prime Role Male (any race), to play person between 22 and 35

Featured Role Female (Caucasian) to play person in early 20’s

For an audition, call Greg at (440) 724-4538 or email [ mailto:lavellearb at aim.com | lavellearb at aim.com ]

Play Synopsis: Who is the boyfriend - that charming, but strange young man with no past? Is he a psychopathic serial killer, a victim of a paranoid father’s vivid imagination, or something different altogether? It is a bit of CSI, a dash of Hitchcock and just a pinch of Serling.

Linda Little
Admin. for Dover Players

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow

old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw