[NEohioPAL] for "Digest" subscribers - Are you receiving the digest as awkward downloads? There is a fix...

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 29 10:03:35 PDT 2022

Hello Digest Subscribers,

If you receive the Digest in an awkward way - as downloads, there is a fix
so that you can see them as a continuous stream in the body of the email in
plain text.

There is a default setting that delivers the Neohiopal email as a "mime"
setting rather than "plain text." The "mime" setting is what is causing a
problem for some people. We have changed the default now for future
subscribers to "plain text."

For everyone else, your setting would need to be manually changed. You can
do this yourself by going to your personal settings at this link
<http://lists.neohiopal.org/listinfo.cgi/neohiopal-neohiopal.org>. Look for
the text under "Neohiopal Subscribers" that says "To unsubscribe from
NEohioPAL, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options
enter your subscription email address" and then enter your subscribed email
address to access your settings.

If you need help, please email to THIS address:
neohiopal-owner at lists.neohiopal.org - and one of our team - Noah Budin, Dan
Alpern or I will help you change the setting.

Here is a link to the FAQ page <https://fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal-faqs/>
to learn all about how to use Neohiopal.

Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator

neohiopal-owner at lists.neohiopal.org

http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal/