[NEohioPAL] Interested in Ushering at The Fine Arts Association?

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Mon Aug 29 11:49:19 PDT 2022

Our new 2022-2023 Performance Season is here, and we are looking for house managers and ushers!

Would you like to join us as a volunteer usher or house manager to see our productions? On Saturday, September 10 at 1:00 pm we are hosting an afternoon of appreciation for our current ushers and a welcome for anyone interesting in joining our fabulous group of volunteers. In addition to snacks and refreshments, we will be reviewing updates on some new house manager & ushering policies and procedures that will go along with our new ticketing software.

You can sign up for this gathering on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 1:00-2:00 pm by clicking HERE! <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d4faba72ba1fa7-faahouse>

At this meeting you will also have the opportunity to sign up to usher for our first show of our 2022/2023 season - 13 (the musical)! This show is being performed by our Yarnell Youth Theatre Company and we couldn't be more excited.  With music and lyrics by Jason Robert Brown, this fun show follows young Evan Goldman’s move from New York City to small-town Indiana, and his struggles with his parents’ divorce, preparing for his impending Bar Mitzvah, and navigating the complicated social circles of a new school.  The show opens September 16 and runs through October 2.

The rest of our performance season is:

Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella - November 25 through December 18, 2022

The Brass Band of the Western Reserve- December 10,  2022

The Cliff Habian Quartet's Tribute to Vince Guardini - December 16, 2022

The Jungle Book (Yarnell Youth Theatre Company) - February 10 - 26, 2023

The Diary of Anne Frank - April 21 - 30, 2023

The Who's Tommy - June 9 - 25, 2023

Join us on Saturday, September 10 to find out about The Fine Arts Association's 2022-2023 performance season and our usher/house manager program!  Any questions, contact Ann Hedger, Programming Coordinator, at ahedger at fineartsassociation.org.