[NEohioPAL] Kent Trumbull Theatre Partners with Hart's School of Performing Arts

Kildow, Eric ekildow at kent.edu
Tue Aug 30 11:17:07 PDT 2022

Dear Friends and Patrons,

We are excited to announce the launch of a new organization in residence on our campus, Hart's School of Performing Arts.

This group will be offering education and performance opportunities in the theatre arts to the youth of our area.  They will begin by launching their High School program, followed by programming for younger students as they build capacity.  We are very excited to help expand youth programming on our campus.  What was once summers-only will soon be year-round.  Please help us in welcoming them.

Their website can be found at: https://www.hartsschoolofperformingarts.com/ and contains information on their programming, as well as signups for auditions and other information.

You can reach out to them for more information at: hartsperformingarts at gmail.com<mailto:hartsperformingarts at gmail.com>

Eric S. Kildow, Associate Professor & Program Director
School of Theatre and Dance
Kent State University at Trumbull

"We are all ancestors in training." -Larissa Fasthorse