[NEohioPAL] ADULT SUBMISSION - $1500 - commission if booked - National Retailer Shoot - The Talent Group

Steve Shakoske shak at talentgroup.com
Fri Sep 2 08:36:17 PDT 2022

CASTING CALL

Looking for African American Men  ages 25 to 55 who have a Afro.
    for an upcoming shoot for a National Retailer.

Our client is going for a vintage 70's look so they need men who have an
Afro.

If you have an Afro and fit what we are looking for, please submit to us
right away!!!

Note:  Talent who are submitting must *_not_* have representation in the
Cleveland, Akron, or Pittsburgh market.

Rate:  $1500 - commission  -

Please feel free to share this with friends/ family.

Send in 2 or 3 Good Digital Photos of you.
   (Photos can be Digital Cell phone or camera photos - do not need to
be professional)

Make sure your photos shot your afro.

If you have professional photos, you may send those as well.

Please email your photos to photosubmit at talentgroup.com.

Make sure to use the subject heading: National Retailer - Your Name.
If you are sumitting mutiple people, make sure each person is in their
own email submission.

IMPORTANT - Make sure to also include your best contact number.

Send in Photos  ASAP - PREFER by  Next Tuesday 9/6 by 10 am EST.

NOTE: We are working on several upcoming shoots and projects.
This is the first of many possible shoots you could be a part of.

Please sumbit ASAP!!

Thanks,

The Talent Group

--