[NEohioPAL] JAZZ LIVESTREAM FEATURING EVELYN WRIGHT & CAROL LESLIE

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:06:07 PDT 2022

Please join us as we perform wonderful songs from the Great American
Songbook, with a couple of contemporary pieces thrown in for good measure.

Cleveland's "Queen of Jazz," Evelyn Wright, is performing duets with
Scottish import and #1 fan of Evelyn's, Carol Leslie! Mark your calendar
for SUNDAY 18 SEPTEMBER 7pm-8.15pm. Joining us on keys is the incredibly
talented Dr David Thomas, and on upright bass, Aidan Plank. Both men are
often featured with the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra. This is a livestream not
to miss! It's free, but if you care to make a love offering, our tipjar
info is: venmo @Carol-Leslie-2, and paypal via www.paypal.me/CarolScotJazz.
Here is your link for the livestream, and know, if you're unable to watch
on 9.18, you can find it on Carol's FB Page: Carol Leslie Jazz.

https://fb.me/e/27yKKPZQx

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*