[NEohioPAL] Unique Jazz-Rock-Dance Band Looking for Two Female Singers (25-35)

lodrezzon at hotmail.com lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 04:48:29 PDT 2022

The original 'Band Lost in Seoul' is looking for 2 female singers (or singer-songwriters) to front the band. Our sound is a combination of 80s pop, 70s rock, smooth-jazz, and modern dance-pop, mixed together in a big metal bowl with a giant wooden spoon. This is a long-term project with the intention of producing both albums and videos, so please keep that in mind. The general focus of the band is to make danceable music, with less of a focus on jazz or rock; but keeping those aspects as an essential part of the sound. The initial focus of the band will be to learn between 30 and 40 songs for live performance (1/2 originals, 1/2 covers - expect 3-4 moths of work before playing out), while progressing to the production of 3-4 videos for YouTube marketing. Practices are twice a week in Mentor (eastside), to be worked out once we know everyone's schedule.

If you are interested, please contact Allan at (440) 579-9660 and leave a text message.