[NEohioPAL] Actress Needed--Akron Area--NonUnion--Paid

Nick Romito nicholasromito330 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:15:59 PDT 2022

Job:
I have a client who wants to do a Q&A style video. He is a small business
coach and helps businesses get loans, draft business plans, strategize
operations. He wants to be prompted questions and get a little
back-and-forth going where possible. He will do most of the talking, and
you will be provided with the questions/coached throughout, so you don't
have to come up with things to ask or anything like that. I expect it will
take somewhere between 1-2 hours to complete.

If interested: please send a headshot, resume and/or reel and your hourly
rate to nicholasromito330 at gmail.com. Please don't hesitate to contact me if
you have any questions.

My background: I am a videographer and photographer in the Akron area. I
have been working in the industry for about 5 years now, producing and
directing short films, live event production and creating marketing and
promotional media.