[NEohioPAL] Free Props and Costumes in Beachwood

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:53:45 PDT 2022

Beachwood Community Theater has lost our very, large, storage facility.
We have many props and costumes we can not take to our new home.
We have less than a week to donate what is still available.  We have
several artificial trees, antique type writers, chandeliers, wedding gowns,
baskets, large blocks, mens and women’s clothing, old phones, office
chairs, desks, school desks, stools, antique sewing tables, a porcelain
bath tub, trunks, luggage and so many costumes!
Please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich for any inquiries or to schedule an
appointment.