[NEohioPAL] ADULT SUBMISSION - Older talent needed - $750 to $1200 - commission if booked - No experience necessary - The Talent Group

Steve Shakoske shak at talentgroup.com
Fri Sep 9 14:42:30 PDT 2022

*URGENT ***

_Please FORWARD to the Message below to anyone that you think might be
interested.
_

At present we are working on a Large Shoot looking for people ages 50 to 85.

This shoot would pay anywhere from $750 -20% to $1200-20%

*NO EXPERIENCE * is necessary as our client is requesting REAL PEOPLE.

*NOTE:* Since they are also looking for "Real People" -

if you have FAMILY Members or FRIENDS that are interested they can
Submit as well to us.

*BUT* they can Not be signed with Another Talent Agency in Western PA or
Cleveland.

(AGAIN - Please feel free to FORWARD this POSTING)

*RATE* for this first Immediate project will be anywhere from $750 -20%
to $1200-20%

Shoot will be in *PITTSBURGH Area *-

    We are still waiting on final dates, but this i looking to shoot
    sometime in September.

If any of your family/ friends are available

    and are interested in being submitted, *we need them to email us
    back NO Later than next WED SEPT 14th*

    the following info toPHOTOSUBMIT at TALENTGROUP.COM
    <mailto:PHOTOSUBMITS at TALENTGROUP.COM>

1) NAME

2) Your Location

3) Your best contact info - Cell and email

4) 2 or 3 Photos - No More ( GOOD Digital Photos or PROFESSIONAL Photos
are accepted -
but Professional Photos are Not Necessary)

NOTE: The PHOTOS must look like 'HOW YOU LOOK NOW"

(i.e. your hair, weight, etc)

Photos should be of INDIVIDUAL People - NOT Groups or Couples

    /IMPORTANT NOTE: in the SUBJECT HEADING of your Email - Title the
    SUBJECT as below
    /

    /YOUR NAME - MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY Submit

    In the email body list the following:/

    *Your Name*

    Once we receive your email we will submit you and if the client is
    interested in booking you, we will be in touch.

    Thanks,

    The Talent Group