[NEohioPAL] Brecksville Theatre seeks Musical Director and Stage Manager for Escape to Margaritaville

Don Lloyd donnylloyd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:13:46 PDT 2022

The Brecksville Theatre loves to produce huge shows on our small stage.  We
open our 2023 season with Jimmy Buffett's Hit Broadway Musical, Escape to
Margaritaville, and we are looking for a Musical Director and a Stage
Manager. This is the first production of this show since its national tour
was cut short by Covid 19.  The Brecksville Theatre has a new state of the
art lights and sound system.

Escape to Margaritaville features a new take on all of Jimmy Buffett's
classic songs, and a few new songs as well. It's an incredibly fun story
that will make you laugh out loud, and cry tears of joy.

If you're interested in either position, please email Don Lloyd, Board
President of The Brecksville Theatre:  donnylloyd at gmail.com